Here are 10 Lines on Pigeon in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Pigeons are a group of 310 species of birds that live all over the world except in areas with extreme temperatures (either very low or very high).
However, Pigeons prefer to live in a group and are very social in nature like other bird species. They are considered to be very friendly to humans and have played an important role in our civilization over time.
In this post, we discussed the most common homework assignment given to students: write a few lines or a short paragraph/short essay about a pigeon. First, check 10 Lines on Pigeon in English.
|Also Read: 10 lines on good habits in English|
10 Lines on Pigeon in English
- Pigeons are a type of bird that are commonly found in cities and urban areas.
- They are known for their ability to find their way home over long distances, using a natural navigation system called magnetoreception.
- Pigeons have been domesticated for thousands of years and have been used for various purposes, including carrying messages and racing.
- They are also popular as pets due to their intelligence and affectionate nature.
- Pigeons are generally gray or brown in color, with distinctive iridescent feathers on their neck and wings.
- They have a relatively small body size, with a wingspan of around 30 cm.
- Pigeons are omnivorous and can be found feeding on a variety of seeds, grains, and small insects.
- They are often seen perched on buildings or statues, and are known for their cooing sound.
- Pigeons have a strong social structure and are often found in large flocks.
- Despite their common presence in urban areas, pigeons are considered pests, because of their cool nature.
Paragraph On Pigeon in English (Or A Short Essay On Pigeon in English)
Pigeons are birds that are commonly found in cities and towns. They are known for their ability to navigate and fly long distances. They are also known for their ability to reproduce quickly and can often be seen in large groups.
Pigeons are often seen as pests due to their ability to dirty public areas with their droppings. However, they have also been used for communication and as messenger birds throughout history, like in world war.
Despite their negative reputation, pigeons are an important part of the ecosystem and should be respected and protected.
I hope you like this post on 10 Lines on Pigeon in English.