This blog post is all about 10 lines on my house in English, 5 lines on my house for class 1 and short essay on my house in English.
My house is a happy place for me. It has a big red roof and a big garden with many flowers. I have a room where I sleep and play. My room has a bed and a toy shelf. My mom cooks delicious food in the kitchen. We also have a living room to watch TV and relax. We have a bathroom where I take a bath. My dad keeps his car in the garage. I love to look out of the big window and see the birds. I am so happy to live in my house.
10 Lines On My House In English
- My house is big and has a red roof.
- It has a big garden and many flowers.
- I have a room where I sleep and play.
- My room has a bed and a toy shelf.
- My house has a kitchen where my mom cooks food.
- We also have a living room to watch TV and relax.
- My house has a bathroom where I take a bath.
- We have a garage where my dad keeps his car.
- We have a big window where I can see the birds.
- I love my house and I am happy to live here.
|Also read: 10 Lines On Jijabai In English|
5 Lines On My House For Class 1
- My house is big and brown.
- It has a red roof and a white door.
- I have a big garden with many flowers.
- My room is on the second floor, it is blue.
- I love my house because it is where I live with my family.
Short Essay On My House In English
My house is a place where I feel safe and secure. It is where I spend most of my time, and it holds many special memories for me. The house is a two-story building, with a brown brick exterior and a red roof. The front door is white and has a big brass knob that I love to turn when I come home.
As soon as you enter the house, you are greeted by a warm and cozy living room. There is a fireplace on one wall and a big comfy couch on the other. The walls are painted a soft yellow, which always makes me feel happy. The dining room is adjacent to the living room, and it has a large wooden table that can seat up to eight people. The kitchen is also located on the first floor and is fully equipped with all the necessary appliances and utensils.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. My bedroom is located at the end of the hall, and it is my favorite room in the house. The walls are painted blue and I have a big window that lets in plenty of natural light. My bed is king size and I love to curl up with a good book on it.
The house also has a big garden in the backyard, with many beautiful flowers and plants. It also has a small pond and a gazebo. I love to spend my free time in the garden, it’s very relaxing and peaceful.
|Also read: 10 Lines On Daily Routine In English|