This blog post is all about 10 lines on how I spent my holidays, an essay on how I spent my holidays, a paragraph on how I spent my holidays and 5 lines on how I spent my holidays. Make sure to check them out one by one.
“How I Spent My Holidays” is a personal narrative that details one’s experiences and adventures during their time off from work or school. It offers a glimpse into their leisure activities, trips, and relaxation, showcasing the highlights of their break. Whether it was a staycation, traveling abroad, or just enjoying the company of loved ones, a “How I Spent My Holidays” piece provides an opportunity to reflect on and cherish the memories made.
10 Lines On How I Spent My Holidays
- I went to my grandma’s house and played with my cousins.
- I went to the park and flew a kite with my friends.
- I visited the zoo and saw lions, tigers and monkeys.
- I went swimming in the pool with my family.
- I made a sandcastle on the beach.
- I read lots of books and learned new things.
- I helped my mom cook yummy food in the kitchen.
- I painted and drew pictures for my friends and family.
- I went on a picnic and ate yummy sandwiches and fruit.
- I had lots of fun and can’t wait for my next holiday!
|Also read: 10 lines on good habits in english
Essay On How I Spent My Holidays At Home
This summer, I had a wonderful holiday at home. I didn’t travel anywhere, but I still had a lot of fun. Here are some of the things I did:
- I played with my toys and stuffed animals, imagining all sorts of adventures.
- I spent time with my family, watching movies and playing games. We also had barbecues in the backyard and went for walks in the park.
- I learned to cook some new dishes with my mom in the kitchen. We made cookies, cupcakes, and pizzas, and I got to taste my creations!
- I read lots of books and learned new things from them. I especially liked reading about animals and nature.
- I also went to the park with my friends and played on the swings, slides, and seesaw. We had races, played hide and seek, and climbed trees.
- I painted and drew pictures for my friends and family. I made cards for my grandparents and a special picture for my bedroom.
- I also took a few trips to the library and picked out new books to read.
- I had a lot of fun just being at home, enjoying the quiet and peace, and playing with my pets.
|Also read: 10 Lines On Rain In English
Paragraph On How I Spent My Holidays During Lockdown
During the lockdown, I spent my holidays at home with my family. I couldn’t go to the park or see my friends, but I still had a lot of fun. I spent a lot of time playing with my toys, reading books, and watching movies with my family. I also helped my mom with some chores and learned to cook a few simple dishes. I also did some art and craft projects, like painting and drawing pictures. I also had some virtual playdates with my friends over the internet, which was really fun. I enjoyed the peace and quiet of being at home and had a lot of quality time with my family. Despite the lockdown, I still had a great holiday and made some great memories.
5 Lines On How I Spent My Holidays
- I played with my toys and read books at home.
- I went to the park and had fun on the swings and slides.
- I learned to cook with my mom in the kitchen.
- I made art projects like painting and drawing pictures.
- I had virtual playdates with my friends over the internet.