This blog post is all about 10 lines about Ramanujan, essay on Ramanujan. Make sure to check them out one by one.
Ramanujan was famous because he was a very talented and brilliant mathematician. He discovered many important mathematical formulas and theorems, which helped us understand math better. Even though he had little formal education, he taught himself and became one of the greatest mathematicians in the world. His work inspired many other mathematicians and continues to influence the field today. That’s why he is remembered as a famous and important figure in the world of mathematics.
10 Lines About Ramanujan
- Srinivasa Ramanujan was an Indian mathematician born on December 22, 1887.
- He lived in the city of Kumbakonam, in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- Ramanujan was very good at solving mathematical problems, even when he was a young boy.
- He had little formal education, but he taught himself advanced mathematics.
- He discovered many important mathematical formulas and theorems, some of which are still used today.
- In 1913, Ramanujan was invited to England to work with other mathematicians.
- There he worked with the famous mathematician G. H. Hardy and made many more important discoveries.
- Ramanujan was only 32 years old when he died, but he made a big impact on the world of mathematics.
- Many books and movies have been made about his life and his contributions to math.
- He is remembered as a brilliant and talented mathematician who inspired many others to study and learn more about math.
|Also read: 10 lines on aryabhatta|
Essay on Ramanujan
Srinivasa Ramanujan was an Indian mathematician who lived a long time ago, from 1887 to 1920. He was born in the city of Kumbakonam in the state of Tamil Nadu and was a very talented and brilliant mathematician from a young age.
Despite having little formal education, Ramanujan taught himself advanced mathematics and made many important discoveries in the field. He discovered many formulas and theorems that are still used today and are important for understanding math better.
In 1913, Ramanujan was invited to England to work with other mathematicians, where he worked with the famous mathematician G. H. Hardy. He made even more important discoveries during this time and continued to inspire others in the world of mathematics.
Unfortunately, Ramanujan died at the young age of 32, but his contributions to mathematics live on. He is remembered as a brilliant and talented mathematician who inspired many others to study and learn more about math.
In conclusion, Srinivasa Ramanujan was a famous and important figure in the world of mathematics, and his contributions have had a lasting impact on the field. Despite facing challenges and having limited resources, he persevered and became one of the greatest mathematicians of all time.
|Also read: 10 Lines About Sudha Chandran In English|