1. Obstacle-Avoiding Robot: Create a simple bot that navigates around obstacles using ultrasonic sensors.
2. Line-Following Robot: Build a robot that can follow a line on the ground using infrared sensors.
3. Remote-Controlled Robot: Construct a basic remote-controlled robot using an Arduino or Raspberry Pi.
4. Mini Sumo Robot: Design a small robot that competes in a sumo-style arena to push opponents out.
Robotic Arm: Assemble a 3-DOF robotic arm for tasks like picking and placing objects.
6. Light-Following Robot: Make a bot that moves towards light sources using LDR (light-dependent resistors).
7. Voice-Controlled Robot: Create a voice-activated robot using a speech recognition module.
8. Maze-Solving Robot: Build a bot that can navigate through a maze autonomously with IR or ultrasonic sensors.