Can you help me understand this Psychology question?
- Which style of negotiations do you tend to have more of an inclination toward, and how has your personality and cultural upbringing helped to influence your tendency to use that style?
- What is your best-fit personality style Temperament?
- How might your personality style help you in the negotiation process?
*APA format with a Title page and a Reference page.
*at least two (2) relevant peer reviewed scholarly articles/sources,.
* 2 pages please
I’m studying for my Psychology class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Post a description of the process evaluation that you chose and explain why you selected this example. Describe the stage of program implementation in which the evaluation occurred, the informants, the questions asked, and the results. Based upon your comparison of the case study and the program evaluation report that you chose, improve upon the information presented in the case study by identifying gaps in information. Fill in these gaps as if you were the facilitator of the focus group. Clearly identify the purpose of the process evaluation and the questions asked.
Can you help me understand this Psychology question?
Prepare a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you explore your selected and faculty-approved contemporary issues from Week Three.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Effects the issues have on the field of psychology 1-2 slides
- Any potential challenges in treatment options 1-2 slides
Include speaker notes with your presentation.
Incorporate information from at least five peer-reviewed publications.
Cite each outside source on a slide titled References.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
I don’t understand this Psychology question and need help to study.
Hello Professor and Class,
I live in California, so I conducted a brief search of trending and hot topics in California and the American Psychology Association. I found an interesting topic regarding the need for a non pharmacological pain medications due to the opioid crisis . The Article goes over the history of pain medication and how it first came about back in the late 1990’s. The article says that the best way to treat pain is through CBT. I Definitely feel like this is an interesting topic and this could affect clinical psychology in the future for many ways. For one, psychologist candy much clothes so when monitored, they can also lose privileges, in order to bend the curve and create other methods of treatment. Leave a lot of people really do need opioid pain medication because they are in such bad shape pain wise. From talking to people I’ve heard that medical marijuana helps tremendously, I wonder if this will be something that can be recommended during therapy. What do you guy think ? Thanks,
I need support with this Social Science question so I can learn better.
Policy practitioners should know that being forewarned is being forearmed. You should know how to diagnose an audience, develop a persuasive strategy, have a “tactics tool bag” for dealing with difficult or expert audiences, and know how to develop non-confrontational communication methods with audiences when necessary. In short, you need to know how to skillfully defend the creative policy proposal you are about to present and how to talk to policy makers who may not be interested in the issues you are presenting.
In this Discussion, you explore and analyze strategies and ideas for presenting policy proposals.
To Prepare: Think about strategies you can use to persuade others who might not share the same concerns about your issues or your policy proposals. Think about how you might defend your position on an issue or a policy and get them to agree with your perspective. Review Chapter 9 of your text, paying special attention to the section entitled “Combative Persuasion in Step 5 and Step 6” from pages 286-292.
BY DAY 3
Post your responses to the following question:
Policy advocates sometimes find themselves discussing the needs of vulnerable populations with less-than-sympathetic groups of policy makers. Vulnerable populations might include families living in poverty, individuals with histories in the criminal justice system, or groups who have recently immigrated.
How might you communicate the needs of vulnerable populations to policy makers who may not share your views about the need for services?
Be sure to support your post with specific references to this week’s resources. If you are using additional articles, be sure to provide full APA-formatted citations for your references.
I’m studying for my Health & Medical class and need an explanation.
Over the past several decades, education, medical advances, and public health efforts have tempered the public image of HIV/AIDS. Despite these efforts, patients with HIV/AIDS continue to experience stigma and discrimination, which may negatively affect a patient’s mental health status. The stigma impedes patients from seeking HIV tests, particularly in certain ethnic and racial groups. Reducing the stigma and discrimination of HIV/AIDS is one of many roles carried out by HIV/AIDS social workers.
The advent and availability of antiretroviral therapy (ART) in 1996 changed the course of the HIV/AIDS epidemic. ART is not a cure for HIV or AIDS. It is a medication regimen that controls the level of HIV virus in the blood, leading to prolonged life expectancy and improved quality of life for patients with HIV/AIDS. It is often difficult for patients to accept and comprehend that ART is a lifelong treatment that must be taken on a strict schedule. Deviations from treatment schedules often lead to detrimental consequences. Medical social workers play an integral role in supporting patients with HIV/AIDS on ART.
To prepare for this Discussion:
Review this week’s resources. Consider stigma and discrimination associated with HIV/AIDS. Think about the negative effects of stigma and discrimination, including the psychological burdens that create formidable obstacles to effective HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment.
BY DAY 3
Post an explanation of factors causing stigma and discrimination in patients with HIV/AIDS. Then, describe the impact of stigma and discrimination on the prevention and treatment of HIV/AIDS and patients’ psychosocial profiles. Explain the propensity of excessive stigma and discrimination in certain ethnic and racial groups. Provide examples to illustrate your response. Focus on the NASW Code of Ethics, and explain ways you might address stigma and discrimination while providing HIV/AIDS education and preventive services.
Be sure to support your postings and responses with specific references to the resources and the current literature using appropriate APA format and style.
I need support with this Religion question so I can learn better.
Please write a 2 page paper talking about religion in america
How does religion in america relate to the covid pandemic?
Help me study for my Psychology class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Part 1: Factorial Analysis of Variance in SPSS
Practice using factorial ANOVA models with SPSS and, ideally, used the Collaboration Lab to ask, answer, and otherwise address any questions you had. In this Assignment, you apply what you learned to answer a social research question using factorial ANOVA.
- Review the datasets provided.
- Construct a research question with social change implications based on one of those datasets.
- Be sure to focus on the assumptions of this test and ask yourself, “Does it make sense to interpret the mean of this dependent variable?”
- Remember that you will need categorical predictor variables.
BY DAY 7
Use SPSS to answer the research question you constructed. Write an analysis in APA format, including title page, references, and an appendix, that includes your data output and addresses each of the tasks listed below. The content should be 2–3 pages, including setup of the assignment, results, and interpretation of results. Your SPSS output should be included as an appendix.
- What is the null hypothesis for your question?
- What research design(s) would align with this question?
- What dependent variable was used and how is it measured?
- What independent variable is used and how is it measured?
- If you found significance, what is the strength of the effect?
- What is the answer to your research question?
- What are the possible implications of social change?
Early in your Assignment, when you relate which dataset you analyzed, please include the mean of the following variables. If you are using the Afrobarometer Dataset, report the mean of Q1 (Age). If you are using the General Social Survey Dataset, report the mean of Age. If you are using the HS Long Survey Dataset, report the mean of X1SES. See pages 533 and 534 in your Warner textbook for an excellent APA-compliant write-up of a factorial analysis of variance.
Part 2: Article Critique
The practice of quantitative research not only involves statistical calculations and formulas but also involves the understanding of statistical techniques related to real-world applications. You might not become a quantitative researcher nor use statistical methods in your profession but as a consumer, citizen, and scholar-practitioner, it will be important for you to become a critical consumer of research, which will empower you to read, interpret, and evaluate the strength of claims made in scholarly material and daily news.
For this Assignment, you will critically evaluate a scholarly article related to factorial ANOVA.
- Review the Article Critique Assignment Guide in the Walden Library, listed in the Week 2 Learning Resources.
- Search the Walden Library for a quantitative article that applies factorial analysis of variance. Note that sometimes these are referred to as “two-way ANOVAs.”
BY DAY 7
Write a 2- to 3-page critique of the research you found in the Walden Library that includes responses to the following prompts:
- Why did the authors select factorial ANOVA in the research?
- Do you think this test was the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the results in a figure or table?
- Does the results table stand alone? In other words, are you able to interpret the study from it? Why or why not?
I’m studying for my Psychology class and need an explanation.
Please use my exact essay attached below, and revise it based on this feedback left by my teacher:
Please make the following changes for the final draft:
1. Add more headings to help organize your paper
2. Instead of arguing both side separately, consider a thesis statement of “addiction has both a biologival and social component” then your headings can be “biologial factors” and “social factors” adn then you can organize them by heading within those sections further.
failure to make the aforementioned revisions will result in point deductions for my final paper.
- Find one research study in the field of psychology that you find interesting. Science Daily is a great site to start with. Here are a few ideas:
- https://www.sciencedaily.com/news/mind_brain/psychology/ (Links to an external site.)
- https://www.sciencedaily.com/news/mind_brain/creativity/ (Links to an external site.)
- https://www.sciencedaily.com/news/mind_brain/addiction/ (Links to an external site.)
- Once you’ve found a research study that interests you, identify which psychological perspective it falls under (psychobiology, developmental psychology, health psychology, cognitive psychology, clinical psychology, etc.)
- Take note of the type of research that was used – experimental, correlational, archival, field study, etc.
- Describe both the study (including methods) and the psychological perspective in your paper