Review Josh’s recorded video of his intake interview with therapist Dr. Amy Wenzel, and complete the attached biopsychosocial assessment.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
follow link. Josh’s recorded video of his intake interview with therapist Dr. Amy Wenzel
By Day 7
Submit a 1-2 page reflection paper that:
1. Briefly discusses the literature
2. Briefly identifies the practice problem
3. Briefly explains how the literature will be used to address the practice problem while engaging in the agency.
NOTE: The goal is for you and the Field Instructor to have an open discussion regarding your identified problem while discussing evidenced based solutions to address them. Your field instructor will be evaluating your ability to demonstrate your competency in their field evaluation. In addition, you will submit this assignment for classroom credit. The Field Liaison will grade the assignment “PASS/FAIL,” see rubric for passing criteria.
Post an explanation of two moral development theory (each with different reference) and its connection to the act of bullying. Be sure to frame your explanation within the context of cyber and other bullying that persists in social media and communication technologies used by adolescents. Also explain how bullying has changed and how it has remained the same in light of modern technology.
Please use the Learning Resources to support answer.
Zastrow, C. H., Kirst-Ashman, K. K., & Hessenauer, S. L. (2019). Understanding human behavior and the social environment (11th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
- Chapter 8, “Social Development in Adolescence” (pp. 361-409)
2- to 4-page paper that analyzes the role of the social worker in helping to plan end-of-life care. Include possible consideration of palliative care, euthanasia, hospice care, the living will and advanced directives, and other factors. Research and cite at least one journal article to support your analysis.
Submit a 2-page paper that addresses the following:
- Choose two qualitative research studies from this week’s resources and analyze the relationship between qualitative analysis and evidence-based practice.
- Consider how the qualitative study contributes to social work practice and how this type of knowledge would fit into building evidence-based practice.
Please use the following
Luke, N., & Banerjee, R. (2012). Maltreated Children’s Social Understanding and Empathy: A Preliminary Exploration of Foster Carers’ Perspectives. Journal of Child & Family Studies, 21(2), 237–246. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1007/s10826-011-9468-x
Crandall, M., Senturia, K., Sullivan, M., & Shiu-Thornton, S. (2005). Latina survivors of domestic violence: Understanding through qualitative analysis. Hispanic Health Care International, 3(3), 179-187. Retrieved from https://ezp.waldenulibrary.org/login?qurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.proquest.com%2Fscholarly-journals%2Flatina-survivors-domestic-violence-understanding%2Fdocview%2F205486490%2Fse-2%3Faccountid%3D14872
After reviewing the resources in the course materials, write a 750-1,000-word paper analyzing the biopsychosocial and the biomedical models of health.
Include the following in your writing:
- Differentiate between the biomedical and biopsychosocial models.
- Identify the factors of each model (biological, psychological, social).
- Describe the role of biological, psychological, and social factors as it relates to health and illness.
- What are the current leading causes of death for each model?
- How can lifestyle or healthful behaviors reduce illness?
Use three to four current scholarly resources to support your discussion (one of which may be the textbook).
Discuss developmental, gender, and sociocultural factors in health. Provide examples of each and identify the impact on the individual and the community.
What is meant by patient adherence? What are some factors related to seeking medical treatment? Who will and will not use health services?
3 pages needed ***YOU MUST use the attached article***
- What is the biological basis of PTSD? What occurs in the brain and nervous system that apparently gives rise to PTSD symptoms?
- How is PTSD diagnosed, according to the DSM–5? Does this relate to the biological basis that you just described?
- Describe the treatment options that are available for PTSD. Do they seem to address the biological basis of the disorder, as you have described them?
- Summarize the article attached “Interpersonal violence in posttraumatic women: brain networks triggered by trauma-related pictures” about the biological basis of PTSD in enough detail that your reader will understand what was done in the study and what the results of the study were.
- Based on the article describe a test you could develop to help determine whether a particular individual might be more susceptible to developing PTSD if they were to experience an extremely stressful situation.
****References must come from the article attached “Interpersonal violence in posttraumatic women: brain networks triggered by trauma-related pictures” and 2 other references of your choice
- How does DNA establish identity?
- What is similar and different between an IVF pregnancy and a traditional pregnancy?
- What is the difference between monozygotic and dizygotic twins?
- Why do humans vary so much in skin color and height?
- What genes increase the risk of alcohol use disorder?
- Why do new mothers and fathers sometimes become depressed?
- What are the immediate and long-term results of a cesarean birth?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of hospital birth?
- How can a newborn be socially interactive?
- Why is kangaroo care beneficial?